Position: Elementary French Teacher
MCA’s mission and enduring commitment to excellence is to inspire passionate learners, critical thinkers who aim to glorify God by using their gifts. We hire OCT certified teachers who are committed to inspiring children’s spiritual, intellectual, creative, and physical potential to develop a passion for lifelong learning. We are currently recruiting for an Elementary French Teacher.
- 1.Bachelor of Education with primary/junior and/or intermediate/senior qualifications.
- 2.Ontario Teaching Certification (OCT) in good standing.
- 3.2-3 years classroom experience teaching French to primary, junior and intermediate students.
- 4.Qualifications teaching French.
- 5.Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- 6.Computer literacy: proficient and knowledgeable with Word processors, spreadsheets, Email, Internet, Smart Board and IPAD.
- 8.Experience in a private school is preferred.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 1.A creative, innovative, and positive approach to teaching.
- 2.Understands the needs of students and goes beyond the call of duty.
- 3.Excellent classroom management, organization and planning skills.
- 4.Thrives in a positive team environment and easily adapts to new things.
- 5.Communicates with parents, students, and co-workers in a respectful and supportive manner.
- 6.Confident solving problems and providing solutions when issues arise.
- 7.Works with a high standard of integrity.
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full Time
Required experience: French Teacher: 2 year
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
SEND YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND TWO LETTERS OF
RECOMMENDATION BY October 18th, 2019 TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Mississauga Christian Academy
2720 Gananoque Drive
Mississauga, ON L5N 2R2
PLEASE SPECIFY ON ENVELOPE / IN EMAIL SUBJECT / IN FAX HEADER:Application for: Supply Teacher